Amanda Perry is the co-owner of Skill of Strength. She spends the majority of her time managing operations for Skill of Strength, but also trains clients, teaches adult group training classes and facilitates online nutrition groups.
Additionally, Amanda runs a blog and website called Sistas of Strength, dedicated to providing high-quality information about women’s health and fitness. Her goal is to help women discover their full potential by adopting a positive mindset, training smart and eating awesome food instead of yo-yo dieting.
Amanda loves working with women who are interested in getting and staying fit prior to becoming pregnant, during pregnancy and once they become mothers. She also loves helping clients lose body fat through a combination of appropriate workouts and nutrition.
What Amanda loves most in life is spending time with her family and friends. Besides family and being strong, her other favorite things include pull-ups, red wine, dark chocolate, coffee, sunshine and Lake Winnipesaukee.
- Bachelor’s Degree from Loyola College
- Certified Personal Trainer through National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA-CPT)
- StrongFirst Kettlebell Instructor (SFG)
- Functional Movement Screen Certified Specialist (FMS)
- Precision Nutrition Level 2 Nutrition Expert