Steve Sheppard is the head strength and conditioning coach at Skill of Strength. Steve runs our COMPETE. sports performance training program for high school athletes. Additionally, he works with clients of all ages and abilities one-on-one and he leads several of our MOVE. adult group training classes each week.
Steve specializes in working with athletes at all levels of competition, including youth, high school, collegiate and professionals. He is passionate about providing each individual athlete with the proper training to reach his/her full athletic potential.
Steve helps to keep the quality of the COMPETE. athletic programs at Skill of Strength incredibly high by constantly learning and applying the best training techniques available today. Steve develops individual training programs for each athlete and emphasizes proper technique above all else, helping athletes become as strong as possible while staying injury-free.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Physical Education and Exercise Science from Endicott College
- National Strength and Conditioning Association Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists (NSCA-CSCS)
- Strongfirst Kettlebell Instructor (SFG)
- Strongfirst Barbell Lifter (SFL)
- USA Weightlifting Sports Performance Coach (USAW-L1SP)
- Functional Movement Screen Certified Specialist (FMS 1+2)