The goal of most of our clients is fat loss. Although exercise plays an important role in achieving the body you want, unfortunately you can’t out-train a bad diet.
We work with clients to help them develop better nutrition habits. We help clients adjust their lifestyles in order to reach their weight loss/gain goals, as well as improve their energy levels and overall quality of life.
We follow the Precision Nutrition methodology, focusing on whole foods and a diet based mainly around vegetables, fruits, lean proteins and healthy fats. We discourage dieting and work with each client to establish sustainable eating habits that will last a lifetime. Amanda Perry is a Precision Nutrition Level 1 Expert.
Join the next online nutrition group starting April 1, 2013.
The program includes:
- A one-to-one introductory session with Amanda Perry, Precision Nutrition coach, to discuss your goals and take your starting weight and measurements
- Follow up session to take your final weight and measurements
- A Skill of Strength nutrition manual
- A Skill of Strength t-shirt of your choice
- Before and after pictures
- Unlimited email support during the program
- Access to a private Facebook group to share recipes, articles, tips, successes and struggles
The group will be held ONLINE April 1 – June 24, 2013.
Non-SOS members are welcome to join the group for $299, but we highly encourage you to sign up for our MOVE adult group training program as part of your weight loss strategy. Short term membership options are available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not a current member, but you are interested in signing up for the nutrition group.
We will be capping the program at 8 people so be sure to sign up as soon as possible to ensure availability.